Sunday, April 22, 2012

Care Package

Grace and I picked out a Care Package for Marcus.  I had seen http://redthreadchina.com/ highly recommended on a few other blogs, so we thought we'd give it a try.  It will be pretty awesome if he actually gets it.  Ann (at redthread) translated a letter for us that we wrote to him, it includes a disposable camera with his name so hopefully we will get pictures!! a photo album with our family pics (she put our chinese characters next to our names), and other goodies.  One benefit of having almost every baby product that is sold in the U.S. say "Made in China", is that I am pretty sure I can find this blanket in a local store near us.  From experience, every child needs a back-up blankie! 



Cute conversation earlier this week, Jack (3): "I'm hungry".  Me: "Daddy's getting Chinese Food".  Jack: "Is he going to pick up Marcus?"  Too cute.

Still waiting on our I-800 (Immigration approval for Marcus)....

No comments:

Post a Comment